最新九年级英语下册 Unit 9 Communication Lesson 50 Tips for Good Communication教案 (新版)冀教版【复
Lesson 50 Tips for Good Communication
1. Analysis of the Students
The students of Grade 9 have mastered certain vocabularies，expressions and
structures. They also have the abilities of self-teaching and working in groups.
Most of them are willing to express their opinions in English.
2. Analysis of Teaching Content
Lesson 50 is the second lesson in Unit 9, Book 5.This unit focus on the subject
Communication, Students cares about the subject because it is close to everyone.
Lesson 50 mainly talks about some tips for good interpersonal communication.
1.To master the words : interpersonal, passport, proper, listener, contact, promise,
2. To master the phrases: make an effort to do sth, make sb feel comfortable, eye
contact, waste time doing, keep one's promise, do one’s best to do sth, on time,
Improve the students’ ability of speaking, listening, reading and writing. To learn
about how to communicate well with others.
To realize the importance of good communication and the best ways to communicate
To master the words and phrases.
Try to learn about tips for good communication by reading and listening.
Tape recorder, Multimedia
Step 1. Warm-up
Free talk: (1) Do you have many friend?
(2) Do you have fun together?
(3) Do you feel comfortable when talking to others?
(4) Have you ever found it hard to make new friends?
(5) Do you comfortable when talking to your friends?
(6) Do you think it hard to make new friends?
Step 2. Presentation
1. Explain the words according to the pictures.
2. Some people are talking about ways to communicate well. Listen to the interview
and match the names with their suggestions.
3. Check the answers.
4. Explain the language points:
when talking to others在句中作状语，这时-ing形式的逻辑主语通常是主句的主语。这
e.g. When sleeping, I never hear a thing.
(= When I am sleeping, I never hear a thing.)
He met an old friend while walking in the street.
(= He met an old friend while he was walking in the street.)
e.g. Whether studying or sleeping, the problem is always in his mind.
Have you ever found it hard to make new friends?
句中it作形式宾语，to make new friends 是实?#26102;?#35821;。实?#26102;?#35821;还可以是宾语从句。
e.g. I think it easy to learn English well.
He made it clear that he would leave soon.