最新九年级英语下册 Unit 9 Communication Lesson 54 How Embarrassing教案 (新版)冀教版【复习必备】
Lesson 54 How Embarrassing!
1. Analysis of the Students
The students of Grade 9 have mastered certain vocabularies，expressions and
structures. They also have the abilities of self-teaching and working in groups.
Most of them are willing to express their opinions in English.
2. Analysis of Teaching Content
Lesson 54 is the sixth lesson in Unit 9, Book 5.This unit focus on the subject
Communication, Students cares about the subject because it is close to everyone.
Lesson 54 mainly talks about the boys experience what an embarrassing moment at a
bookstore. At last, two boys are happy and made plans to play ping-pong together.
Communicate is important.
1. To learn adjectives like V+ing, V+ed e.g. embarrassing \/ embarrassed ….
2. To master the phrases: run into，return to，hear from， make plans，remind of.
Improve the students’ ability of speaking, listening, reading and writing. To learn
about talking one’s experience.
To realize talking about problems is better than keeping them as secrets. Communicate
To master the words and phrases.
To realize talking about problems is better than keeping them as secrets. Improve
Tape recorder, Multimedia
Step 1. Warm-up
1. Show a picture of embarrassing.
2. Free talk: Have you ever embarrassing?
Step 2. Presentation
1. Explain the words according to the pictures.
2. Show the picture of the boy, and ask students what about the boy to elicit the
3. Read and answer the questions.
(1) Who did Li Ming run into?
(2) Was Gao Yuan happy to hear from Li Ming?
4. Check the answers.
5. Explain the language points:
e.g. The river runs into the sea.
My brother ran a knife into the parcel.
The driver ran his car into a tree.
用tap, pat, hit, pull, take等?#26102;?#36798;拍、打、拉、抓住身体部位时，要搭配不同的词，
e.g. He patted \/ tapped the boy on the head.
Don’t hit me in the face.
Pull him by the arm.
remind sb. of sth. 意?#38469;恰?#25552;醒某人某事”，它还?#23567;?#20351;发生联想”的意思
e.g. I reminded him of his grandmother’s birthday.
Her smile reminds me of the way her grandmother smiled.